If you’ve recently added to your home with an attached unit or garage, or even if you’ve got an existing attached building that is in need with some modernization, then installing insulation in Miami would be a smart investment that will help to increase the efficiency and comfort levels within any addition to your home.

Attached buildings on older properties usually don’t feature the same level of insulation or even craftsmanship when compared to the main building, and installing underfloor, wall cavity, or even attic space Miami insulation can be the important first step in bringing your attached building up to spec.

Why Insulation in Miami Matters

Efficiency is the ultimate benefit of installing insulation in an attached building. Energy efficiency ensures that you are able to maintain indoor temperatures, without losing heating or cooling energy through the walls, floors, ceilings, and door or window fixtures. In an attached building, the roof, door and window gaps, and walls are responsible for about 75% of the total energy loss. Windows and floors make up for the remaining 25%.

By installing affordable and long-lasting insulation with a leading Miami insulation company, you can ensure that an attached building is energy efficient, cost-effective to heat and cool, and you’ll also increase the overall comfort, and can enjoy other benefits like sound dampening and protection from mold and mildew.

Two Common Methods to Insulate an Attached Building

Miami insulation companyFor the convenience and superior insulation that is offered, foam installation is a popular choice in modern builds and renovations. Foam is relatively easy to install and creates a perfect barrier not just for insulative purposes, but also for protecting homes against animal or insect invasion. Installing foam installation in your attic space is an effective way to keep out pests that would otherwise be able to find their way into your home.

Spray foam is not just good for attic spaces, but can also be used for wall cavity and underfloor installation. Because foam is delivered through a pressurized hose, modern installation methods can ensure that there are no gaps, leaving your attached building fully protected for years to come. Compared to older foam installation panels, batts, and rolls of insulation, it is much easier to work with foam, particularly for existing spaces or spaces with irregular architecture. Foam installation can even be installed through small access holes into existing cavities, eliminating the need to remove and refinish your existing walls.

Another form of insulation is radiant shielding. Barriers can be used to protect your home from the heat radiation that comes from the intensive sun that is a mainstay in Florida. When installed in a roof space, radiant barriers will help your attached building to reflect heat rather than absorb it. When combined with quality ducting for your central cooling, and with attic insulation, radiant barriers will increase the overall energy efficiency rating of your home, making it much more cost effective to cool throughout the year.

Getting the Best Insulation in Miami

If you’re in Broward, Palm Beach, Miami-Dade, or any of the surrounding areas, then you’ll need to make sure that you’re getting the best service when it comes to insulating your home, attached unit, or garage. Qualified and highly trained professionals will make all of the difference when it comes to the quality and longevity of the work that is performed, so it’s important that you are able to find a Miami insulation company that you can trust.

Here at A Best Insulation, we pride ourselves on being the leading Miami insulation installers. With a highly trained staff, state of the art equipment and installation methods, and a range of solutions to meet your needs on any project, you’ll find that our professional service is able to compete on quality, satisfaction, and even price.

If you’re ready for a quote to begin your attached building insulation project, or even if you want to book for a full home energy survey and comprehensive report, we’d love to hear from you. Request a quote online or call us today to get started.

Checkout more about Miami Insulation Company here!